Flat stomach with stretch marks???

Is it possible to have a flat stomach with stretch marks? Like a six pack stomach???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Sep. 22, 2008 in Health

• DO you mean can you get a flat stomach even though you have stretch marks? Yes as long as you make it happen.
    kimsamomof3

Answer by kimsamomof3 at 10:40 AM on Sep. 22, 2008

• try to check the great products that can help you make that happen. this company is great with weight mangement products. www.herbalife.com. i am one of the million professional independent distibutor with the company so if you have more questions about it, let me know..
    babypards

Answer by babypards at 12:51 PM on Sep. 22, 2008

• I have a friend who has a flat toned stomach, she is in excellent shape but she had 3 kids and does have stretch marks. Its possible! But i think even with the stretch marks, she still looks amazing.
    modelmomof4

Answer by modelmomof4 at 1:25 PM on Sep. 22, 2008

• I was just wondering because my stomach has really bad stretch marks, that go around my bellybutton...They aren't deep but they're quite noticeable and I do want my flat toned tummy back. I also had a c-section so I'm a little concerned about the pouch.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Sep. 22, 2008