What is there to drink?!?!

I can't think of anything to drink.I'm tired of water,iced tea and juice,including orange juice.Don't want any milk. But I am so thirsty! What can I buy to drink that is failry healthy and not the same old same..I don't even care if I have to make it,lol.
I'm pregnant.So maybe thats my problem,lol
What do you drink to quench the thirst?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Water with lemon?? I love it and I'm not pregnant,lol.. Or maybe some ginger ale? I know that won't quench your thirst but it tastes good and won't hurt you.. Sorry that's all I can think of...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 3:54 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Drink what you want lol.
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 3:58 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• drink some kool aid make you own mix with it like add 2 packs together but other thank thats thats really all i can think ok other thank water but your tiered of that lol good luck mama!!
    Mommmy_To_3

Answer by Mommmy_To_3 at 4:06 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Have you tried like Crystal Light type stuff? Flavoured water is probably going to be the best thing if you dont want regular water.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 4:13 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Water.
    That's all you need. It's the best thing for thirst. It's the healthiest option.
    I'm pregnant too, and I know what you mean about getting sick of it. I've been having 1 glass of un-sugared iced tea a day to break up the monotony.
    Anonymous

• I drink crystal light with my meals. I talked to my dr and they said due to the artificial sweeteners it's best to limit it to two glasses/day (aspartame crosses the placenta, but has shown no ill effects on the fetus in small amounts - splenda doesn't even cross the placenta).

Answer by missanc at 4:52 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Lemonade!
    Anonymous

• Don't drink Crystal Light or anything with Aspartame in it! If you want this type of drink, go with the Kool-Aid.
    But honestly, water is the best option. I know it can get old, but it won't make you gain weight.
    brookebella

Answer by brookebella at 7:13 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Gatorade Rain. That's all I could drink w/ my 2nd one b/c it helped w/ the electrolyte imbalance from vomiting so much. Be careful of caffeine, aspartame, and too much sugar. It gets boring, but it's worth it in the end :)
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 10:10 AM on Apr. 7, 2010