My 7 month old

My son is 7 months old he is not walking or crawling yet, he is not sitting by himself yet either? he sits good with support. and he will set by himself and lean forward when he does sit by himself( falls over) then a few minutes later he is rolling a round.
Should he be sitting and even trying to crawl yet?
Advice any one:)

bennysmommy816

Asked by bennysmommy816 at 4:05 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• He is fine...goodness he is only seven months old. Give him time. Mine sat and crawled, but, nowhere near walking....
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:07 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Just give him some more time. He'll get it and then you'll wish that you hadnt rushed him! My son is 8 months and isnt crawling or walking either. He scoots around very well and gets where he wants to go that way, but he's not up and on his knees quite yet. He tries but hes just not quite there. At least for now I can keep track of him!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 4:18 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• mine didn't walk steadly till 14mo relax enjoy eachstage
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 4:20 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• no. my son started sitting on his own 8 months, crawling with his belly on the floor, 9 months, crawling with his belly off the floor & pulling up to stand 10 months. still isnt cruising. hes fine
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 4:20 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• my 7 month old wont crawl she cries when i put her on her belly =/ it worried me too so i asked the doctor..he said shes fine...
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 4:35 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• 1st off Thanks for your advice :)
    2nd I am not rushing my baby
    3rd I was wondering because my sisters baby is a month older and is trying to stand himself up
    4th I am relaxed
    5th goodness nothing BradenIsMySon I am asking for advice not for a shit head answer!
    Thanks:)
    bennysmommy816

Answer by bennysmommy816 at 4:36 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Remember what everyone says "all babies are different" my baby started to fully crawl at 7 months. I agree with the other moms give him a little bit of time, if you are still concerned talk to your ped. Enjoy your baby momma :)
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 4:37 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• My 7 month old is exactly the same way. She does scoot pretty far if she is on her back, but she hates being on her stomach. She has acid relux, and I think it hurts her to be on her stomach too long. Dont worry. Babies develop at different times, at their own pace. My ped told me my daughter is doing very well as far as development goes, and is very alert and babbling all the time and she is saying mama and dada.
    Sillybillymel

Answer by Sillybillymel at 10:46 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• all babies go at their own pace, just give him time and he will do it when he is comfortable and ready to do it. My son is 5months old and rolls around and is trying to crawl but he doesnt sit by himself yet just supported.
    krisholl2285

Answer by krisholl2285 at 2:38 AM on Apr. 7, 2010