Long hair or short hair?

Do you have long hair or short hair?
My hair is pretty long, just about down to my waist. Its nice when I have the time to fix it but I usually don't. So its always up in a ponytail.
I would like to have a shorter cut with some style so its easier to fix. But the SO says no way, he doesnt like short hair on women and does not want me to get my hair cut.
Yes, I understand I am my own person,lol. But I want him to like the way I look too,that is important to me.

Anyway, is your hair long or short and how do you style it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Mine has been long my most of my life but a couple of years ago I cut it to a short bob and love it.  It is so much shinier and healthier and is a lot quicker to wash, dry and style.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:25 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• my hair is a long bob right now. I can straighten it, curl it and throw it in a ponytail
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:21 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• mine is short its an inverted bob, i used to have long hair almost down to my butt. i like the short hair because its easier to take care of with kids, so i just blow dry my hair and dye it, thats it..
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 4:25 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• my hair is long with layers. the only time it's down is right after a shower and on sundays for church...besides that it's in a messy bun, ponytail or pinned back. I don't think I could ever go short....I have 3 kids with number four on the way!
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 4:29 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Mine is just to my shoulders now, and layered. I have been trying my hardest to let it grow out, and have done pretty good. It has taken almost 2 years to get it to this length, because I prefer my hair be cut like this:

http://www.propcollector.com/propcollector/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/dominopromo.jpg

matobe

Answer by matobe at 4:36 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• My hair is short, but I'm growing it out for my sister in law. She is fighting cancer, and wants my hair( curly and red) to use for a wig should she need it.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 5:28 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• mine's LOOOOONG too.

I have the perpetual ponytail too.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 5:47 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• mine has always been long or atleast midlength but i chopped it all off just two weeks ago...i don't know the exact name of the style but its really high stacked in the back and comes longer in the front. I LOVE IT! I have gotten so many complements on my hair having it this way.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:08 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• my hair used to go passed the middle of my back but it was so damaged and I always wore it up. I finally had it chopped off and donated it to locks of love. my hair is barely chin length, a nice modern angle cut. It is very healthy now, has lots of volume and still very feminine. I would like to grow my hair out again for locks of love! such a great cause and it lowers the price of the hair cut
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 6:38 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I go back and forth between growing it long and cutting it short. I get bored easily, and can't keep it the same way for too long.

Hubby has come to think both ways are good looking; just in different ways.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 8:33 PM on Apr. 7, 2010