Disregard the problems!!! What place of Mexico do U like & Why?

Don't take in to consideration about the Problems in Mexico and Mexican people in this Country b/c like all there are good and bad! Have you traveld to Mexico? Where ? And waht (did) you like about it? I'm a Baja chick, I love my Mexico but I live in the best Country in the world (U.S.A) My childrens and Hubby's Country! Even w/it's problems it is still the best Country. Where have you been in Mexico and if you liked something about Mexico?? I love Rosarito, Tecate, Zacatecas, Veracruz, and CANCUN!!! The food, the coulture, the colors.

Sincitymamy

Asked by Sincitymamy at 4:21 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Travel

• San Jose and Monterrey...both are beautiful
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 4:33 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• puerta vallarta..it's beautiful!!!!!! hubby and i both felt safe there walking down the street shopping...but it's a very beautiful place, and luckily hubby qualifies for that trip with his work every year they've done it, because i crave the guac that they made there. lol ;)
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 4:35 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Cabo is beautiful in many spots!

Nogales feels like you're in the heart of Mexico. Pretty, yet not built the same so it's a different kind of pretty.

The food there isn't great. ( no offense )
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 4:36 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I love playa de carmen!!! I love the resorts, the shopping, the excursions, the people!!!
    Anonymous

• I've only been to Cozumel. OOOOHHHHHHH, loved it there!!!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 4:56 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• It's Folklore! I like Tecate in BAJA for it's small clean City, the food, the Tecate beer, the mexican mucnchys junk food, and the nice high class Hotel & Spa Resort Rancho la Puerta! Cancun for it's clear baby blue water & white soft sand, Rosarito for it's beaches fun for 4x4 driving,camping, good for surffers, Veracruz for it's colors traditional music and food, and Zacatecas for it's primitive life style and biutifull old buildings.
    Sincitymamy

Answer by Sincitymamy at 5:43 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Playa del Carmen, WOW! I remember w/love, My hubby & I whent there for our Honeymoon. We got the chance to go there 2 more times and each time is was much more developed. I don't know if it's still the case but back then you could stay at a nice Hotel and dine at a nice restaurant for the 1/2 price of staying in Cancun. The waved at the beach in Playa were more calm than the waves at Cancun a little more agressive but Cancun has much more to see and nice indoor mall. The plaza at Cancun where you can hope from bar to bar is also cool...
    Sincitymamy

Answer by Sincitymamy at 10:07 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Been all over northern Mexico and along the eastern coast. I love the mountains in Monterrey. Veracruz is absolutely beautiful. Catemaco & the Tuxtla beaches are fantastic! Chihuahua is very Americanized. Juarez is terrible. I haven't been to any of the usual tourist trap places, (Cancun, Cozumel, Acapulco, Vallarta), people from the U.S. go so I couldn't comment.
    Ciela372

Answer by Ciela372 at 7:27 PM on Sep. 8, 2010