Does your baby look like they walk pigeon toed or bowed legged?

Mine has been walking for about 6 months now and when you watch her walk, she still looks like she is bowed legged or pigeoned toed!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It is ok and some babies look more like it than others. As she grows, she will more than likely grow out of it. I mentioned it to my daughter's doctor when she was about the same age and the dr said they have until they are 5 for their legs to "straighten out". If you are really concerned I'd make an appointment, but without being able to see her I'd say it is very likely she will grow out of it. :)
    katie23

Answer by katie23 at 4:40 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• My son did. He started walking when he was 9 months, hes 2 now, and doesnt walk that way anymore. I cant remember when he stopped walking a little strange.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 4:47 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• My son did, but after they learn how to really use them legs it changes.. I ask his doc and he said not to worry..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 4:54 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• My 5 year old does, but that is how his dad walks so I know who to blame!
    Anonymous

• My girls walk with their toes pointing in a little bit. I'm not really worried; I heard that all babies have some form of this and eventually they'll grow out of it. Like the PP said, if you're really worried, make an appointment for the doctor to check out your child. You'll feel better when you hear the doctor say it's normal.
    katythemm

Answer by katythemm at 7:30 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• LOL My son walks like this too!!! He's 18 months and soooo bow-legged and his right foot turns inward just a bit. The ped said he wasn't concerned unless it was more than 20 degrees, if I remember correctly. Most kids grow out of it.
    mevxoxo

Answer by mevxoxo at 8:22 PM on Apr. 6, 2010