Does your DH/SO get mad at you if the house isn't clean by the time he comes home from work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Nope. My husband knows that sometimes it doesn't get done. He will even clean if I am stressed to help me out.
    :D
    Dang I got lucky!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:37 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Uh, no. He knows that besides trying to get the house clean I am taking care of our 2 yr old, 3 yr old and 8 month old. So by the time I play with them, feed them, nurse the baby and whatever else they need for the day there isn't a lot of time for cleaning. Plus, if he did get mad then I would get mad at him for not taking out the trash every week or doing what else he is supposed to do. Our life wouldn't be that enjoyable if we worried about all those little things.
    Anonymous

• No, because he knows if he says something about it I will tell him to shove it up his you know where and that he can do it himself if he has a problem with it.
    Anonymous

• No way, he knows how tough it is to keep a toddler and an infant all day.
    Anonymous

• No he does not and if he did we would have problems I work ft just like he does and most of the time I do most of the running around with the kids however if the house is messy most often if I am home before him I do pick up so that he doesn't have to.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 4:44 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• No, he knows how busy I am with the kids and that I like the house to be very clean, so if it's not, we've obviously had a rough day. Really though, our house is always CLEAN it just may not be tidy. But we do try very hard to make sure it's tidy right before Daddy gets home, even if it only lasts 20 minutes.
    Anonymous

• Mine wouldn't care if stuff around here piled up past our knees, he's more concerned with things like is everybody fed, healthy and happy.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 4:47 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Yes I call him the cleaning Nazi - he will walk in the front door and if the lounge is spotless he just keeps walking til he finds something that isn't done. It used to really bother me and I'd go mad trying to get it all done, with 4 kids in the house. Now I just say I did what I could, and that is enough. If he wants Home Beautiful he needs to get himself an apartment! I am studying, running a business from home and looking after all our kids, I am not super woman or a paid employee.
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 4:48 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• No, mine doesn't say a work. If I didn't get it all done he will finish it for me. We work separate shifts so I sleep during the day. I work 3 days a week tho. So we both clean, cook and care for the kids..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:53 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• ****word**** sorry :)
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:54 PM on Apr. 6, 2010