Does your mother try to talk about her sex life with you?

Mine does and it makes me want to puke,lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• UGHH.... I think I just went blind reading the question! ROFL
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 4:38 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• BARF!!!!! Mine does too. I really wish she wouldn't. When I tell her that, she says she doesn't have anyone else to talk to. UGH! My response is always the same... GET SOME NEW FRIENDS!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:39 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Lol...no she does not, she is pretty conservative, so I am always the one trying to talk to her about sex because I am the open one.
    Anonymous

• OMG so does mine! She can't take a hint that I am NOT INTERESTED!!!
    But I guess this teaches us NEVER to talk about sex lives to our kids when they are grown!
    Anonymous

• I actually have a very close relationship with my mother. We do talk about sex but not like what shes doing or when she does it.. but its good to have a good relationship. Just think of it this way wouldnt you like ur daughterr when she is of age already to be able to feel that comfortable with you? why can it not be the other way around?
    iliana90

Answer by iliana90 at 4:41 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Mine passed away 4 yrs ago, but she never even explained what my period was before I got it. When I did start it, I screamed cuz I thought I had cancer and was dying.
    Plus she and my dad had been separated for years, she wasn't seeing anyone. She didn't have a sex life.

daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 4:46 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• my parents say stuff to gross us out- the other day we were out to dinner and my mom had cheesecake. It was awesome ad she said she thinks she just had an O. My dad said that makes 2 today and high fived her! I was sooo grossed out but they think it is funny. Atleast they are still happy together but EWwww!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:48 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Well my Mom never did but my MIL does and to me that is way more disturbing and she will also ask about mine and I'm like "eww that is your son your talking about" lol
    Anonymous

• Yes, my mom and step dad are swingers, i here all the stories!! I dont mind, i just dont picture the event.. lol
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 4:56 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Mine passed away 11yrs ago. So No on that. But my aunt does, EWW and it's soooo wrong lol.
    Anonymous