He asked me if I minded if we do a combined graduation party for his son with us and his sons mother...

I said,sure no problem!And smiled nicely and said to myself, okay we can do this,lol. I have no problems with the lady or anything.I've just never had to be in that kind of situation before,lol. I know its stupid but I'm thinking..damn, by then I'm gonna be way fat because I'm pregnant.We will be inviting the entire side of my SO's family and friends and inviting her entire side of the family and her friends..and of course the sons friends too. Well, now you know how women are, they will be looking and judging and I'm gonna be looking like humpty dumpty who sat on the wall,lol. AND they will be at MY house.Of course, I am wiling to make the most of this,and be polite and smile and talk and mingle and try to make his grad party as special as it should be. I just need to work on myself,lol. Help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• When my oldest daughter graduated from high school we had a party, it was me, my husband, all our friends, my daughter's friends, and her dad and step mom came from out of state. I got along with her step mom at the time, but I totally dislike her father. But it was okay and turned out okay and we did it for our daughter, to make her day shine. And you are not FAT!! You are pregnant and beautiful and they should all be looking at you with admiration for creating a human life!
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 1:33 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• just remember that the only reason why your big is because your pregnant with a baby and being that big will be well worth it when that LO gets here. If anyone judges on how a pregnant woman looks then they need to be smacked. We dont have photo shop like those magazines where they make very pregnant woman look prefect.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:57 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• You are carrying his baby! No one who has ever been pregnant would judge the looks of a pregnant woman.
    Anonymous

• its summer time! get outside and go walking, go swimming, go to the gym. buy some dvds - prenatal yoga. so then you will be pregnant, and not just looking fat. you can still stay somewhat fit, and just have a baby belly & alil extra fat.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 6:05 PM on Apr. 6, 2010