Is Toys-R-Us where you go to register for Babies-R-Us?

We don't have a store that's JUST babiesrus. Its TRU but they have baby stuff. And I know if you register w/ BRU, you get a free gift. Can I get the gift if I register online or do i have to do that at the TRU store? Thanks:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The gift is just a sample diaper and some coupons. You can register online at BRU but I don't think you can register for BRU at toys r us, they do carry baby stuff but not as much. You could call and ask though!
    Anonymous

• they are separate stores. Register online with BRU. You will get more stuff.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 6:21 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I am not sure how the Toys-R-Us stores are in different cities, but in my city we have a Toys-R-Us store that also has a section for Babies-R-Us and you can register in the store. You can also register on the web site too and it's easier because there is a much bigger selection.
    jenjen9185

Answer by jenjen9185 at 8:18 PM on Apr. 6, 2010