Blocked user still insant messaging me?????

I blocked a user about a week ago...but she is still instant messaging me. I tried blocking her on the cafemom instant messanger but it's not working! This woman is driving me nuts...how can I make sure she can't contact me on cafemom anymore?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:39 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in About CafeMom

• First-report her, next change your profile to PRIVATE. she can't search you. After all that and your still bothered, change your screen name,get in contact with CM's and tell them why. See what they do and suggest. always go ANON.-never use your name,but most get your profile OFF this site- press Private,delete your friends pictures,names-delete your groups,have a plain as can be profile that only your friends can access.
    Anonymous

• Or you could just ignore her and she'll get tired of not getting a response eventually. There is the option of showing your status as offline even if you are online, try that.
    MizusT

Answer by MizusT at 11:01 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• To the first responder....I should probably tell her that I don't want her to contact me anymore. The thing is I didn't TELL her that I blocked her. The reason I blocked her is because she's constantly trying to talk to me about very personal (mainly sexual) things that her and her boyfriend do. I'm a private person and I'm not comfortable discussing those things with people...so I blocked her. Thanks for the tips. I tried one more time to block her from viewing my profile & from instant messaging me. If it doesn't work again I'll contact CMs. Thank You.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Apr. 7, 2010