don't you just hate it! the pooch!

it is so hard to find nice jeans with my poochy csection belly. i feel like every pair of jeans i try on look nice but when i put on a shirt it looks like my belly slightly hangs over my pants. Anyone else having this problem? I'm not WAY fat or anything...i just have a pooch. how do you hide it or what kind of jeans do you wear?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• yep.

3 years after the last baby, lost all and more of the weight but that little bit of flab....ugh. drives me up the wall.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 5:46 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• sometimes i just wish i was pregnant again so i could just pooch my stomach out and just look fat. It is so depressing.
    Anonymous

• Gloria Vanderbilt Amanda stretch jeans. They have a little swan on the right upper pocket. If you are a larger size the W size my fit best. I think they start having W sizes at 14 W.

These are the only jeans I wear and I swear they make me look 20 pounds thinner. They hold your "oh no I had one too many babies" belly in with no pain. You can wear them all day and even sleep in them and be comfortable. They don't rub you and give you UTIs if you are prone to them.

They used to be a hot item on eBay before postage went up. Now there are fewer sellers. You can often find them in thrift shops. I got a pair yesterday for $2.50 at a thrift shop. I have them on. People will gain or loose weight and donate them for the other lovers of Amanda jeans. There are also Amanda capris.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 5:59 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Dont wear low cut jeans. Find some that are higher in the front. Wear "spanks" under them. they will smooth out your tummy. And dont wear your shirt so tight that you can see the poochie.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 6:19 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• i tried those on today but you could still see my pooch. I tried the capris. Maybe i am just being too critical of myself. I did love the way the gloria v. felt but it was like if i looked very closely when i put my shirt on i could see my pooch wanting to slide over my jeans
    Anonymous

• SPANX!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 10:07 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• ya, muffin top. Gotta find pants that come up higher. they are cutting pants WAY too low for most women to be able to wear. Too tight and too low is was causes muffin top.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Lee Riders work wonders! Also, if you wear the correct size jeans for your body instead of worrying about freaking out about a stupid size tag, you won't get muffin tops and you actually look skinnier because your not squished like a sausage!
    tikigoddess

Answer by tikigoddess at 9:07 PM on Apr. 13, 2010