How was your morning sickness?

I never had it with my first and I am startign to wonder if this stomach bug I think I have is more. It has been four days of on and off nausea and heartburn. Then today I have been wiped out even though I went to bed at 8. LOL What where your first symptomes and how soon did you get them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It was pretty bad after the 5 week mark..and contintued till i was 14 weeks. There where sometimes i couldn't eat anything expect apple sauce. I firgured out, drinking ginger ale helped, and there is even some morning sickness medicine you can take if it gets really bad. I lost like 10 pounds during my morning sickness..and i was really tired, all the time, though that part had continued.
    madamlinwe

Answer by madamlinwe at 5:50 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• i never threw up, but it was horrible. i was so sick. i felt nauses all day. smells and food made me sick. and i was really tired, i slept all the time.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 6:01 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• non-existant....LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 6:43 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I found out I was pregnant w/ my son (who was conceived on clomid) when I was just about 4 weeks. I felt FINE except some slightly sore boobs. At 6 weeks I got SUPER sick and threw up til the second they took him out of my tummy! It sucked! But it can hit at any time!
    chelleybeans

Answer by chelleybeans at 12:22 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• i was sick with my first before i knew i was pregnant, i couldn't stand the smell of food cooking, and lots of other smells, i was always nauseous and was sick until i was 17 weeks , I had days when I didn't dare go more then 10 feet from the bathroom , i found i could handle Cheetos, gingerale and a few other foods, i never had heart burn but i was not fun, with my second i was fine until 11 weeks, then i started with the nauseous feeling, not as much throwing up thanks goodness it left around 17 , 18 weeks, each pregnancy is different and have different signs and symptoms with each, i found with both if it sounded good i ate it and if not i stayed away cause usually i regretted it if i didn't, just make sure you take your vitamins and eat what you can
    phunkjivechic

Answer by phunkjivechic at 4:46 PM on Apr. 8, 2010