What is the perfect number of children for you? Girls or boys? Does you hubby agree?

I'm pregnant with number four, however my goal is five.. gotta get that quiver full! lol so far all girls, but I would love for this one and the next one to be a boy (so he could have a buddy to help counteract all the frilly dresses hes surounded by haha, other than just his papa and other friends ) My hubby says were done after every one, but changes his mind about a year later.. :)

ChristianMamaO3

Asked by ChristianMamaO3 at 5:55 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My husband and I have 5 children and if that is what you want then so be it. There are only 2 people that can answer the question of what number of children is perfect for you. That is you and your husband. It's your family. I strongly advise that if you are young, healthly, and have the patience and the love and trust in the Lord...there is nothing else you need to have more children. We live once in this life and I don't believe that the Lord will give you more than you can handle. If it is truely what you want then do it! If you ask God this question would he put a limit on how many....my guess in no. The answer is up to you. My husband and I want number 6 and we really don't care what people say or think. Society puts to much concentration of what the perfect family size is. What ever you can handle and whatever you decide, I wish you all the best and what I like about your view is the fact you are incorrporating the Lord!
    JCstruegirl

Answer by JCstruegirl at 10:14 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• We are pregnant with number 3. First a boy, second a girl, and this one is a girl. We have always wanted 4...hoping number 4 is a boy.
    angeleyes0306

Answer by angeleyes0306 at 5:57 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• my husband only wants 2 ( which we already have) ...I really want one more !
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 5:59 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• one
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 6:00 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• We have 3 boys so far, 2, 1, and 4 weeks. We would love to have a large family, but are just taking it day by day.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 6:00 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• imo
    1- is too little
    2- is ok
    3- is perfect
    4-is too many
    5-is crazy
    6- is insane
    out of all the people ive known after 4 kids the kids are raising their siblings not the parents.
    Anonymous

• I've got a girl, and a boy. I want one more. Hubby told me he definitely wants a boy for number three...(My daughter isn't his bio daughter, but our son is his.) But he said to me recently that he doesn't think he'd mind having a girl...in fact, I think he wants a girl. Anyway, my daughter is 2 1/2 and my son is almost 10 months old..we plan on waiting til our son is at least 5 before we have another one....and that will be it..we are agreed on that...but who knows, maybe in the future we will want more, but I don't think so..
    Anonymous

• No more than two. I do not want to be pregnant more than I need to be, nor do I want to stay home for years and years on end!
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 6:20 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• anon :12 thats just lazy. I had to raise my two brothers...so there isnt a chance in hell I would make my children do that. Help sure, babysit once in a great while sure..but raise, no!
    angeleyes0306

Answer by angeleyes0306 at 6:22 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• We have one of each, and are done. We're both good with that.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:32 PM on Apr. 6, 2010