Insists on being a bare butt

My 2 1/2 year old son is doing great with potty training! Even poopie! However, this "greatness" only applies if we leave him bottomless. The second pants, training pants, or basicly anything we could think of, touches him he'll pee it in rather than using the potty. Any advice on how to get him decent, and using the potty?

NatenCadesmom

Asked by NatenCadesmom at 6:03 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Can you let him be bare butt in the house as a reward for going potty and wearing pants when you are out? My daughter went through a naked phase so I just gave up and lt her be naked in the house as a comprise. She eventually grew out of it, now instead she changes her clothes 20 times a day. He still might be getting the hang of things too, potty training can be so frustrating.  Good luck.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 6:37 AM on Apr. 7, 2010