Baby sling

I have seen other moms talking about this baby sling on here and i want one but i have no idea what they are called.....it has a ring that you can adjust and carry them diff ways do any of you know what im talking about

GraciesMom52407

Asked by GraciesMom52407 at 10:24 PM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It's probably a ring sling. THere is a website that lists the different kind of slings. What positions you can hold the baby. And where you can get them... http://www.theslingstation.com/
    or http://www.thebabywearer.com/
    steamtrain1003

Answer by steamtrain1003 at 11:16 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Maybe its a NOJO, it has a ring. I used that up until 9 months (but it killed my back) I switched to the ergo baby and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. My kid is 17 months and I still use it to go shopping, walking, etc. I wish I had tried that first!
    sondrajoy

Answer by sondrajoy at 10:39 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• There are various kinds of ring slings.
    The most popular are Maya Wraps, NoJo's and Over the sholder baby holders.
    Maya Wraps are GREAT!
    wearingyourbaby

Answer by wearingyourbaby at 1:18 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Baby Slings, Baby Papoose, Backpack, Maya Wrap, Ergo Baby Carrier
    Offers a wide selection of baby slings and baby carriers, backpacks, wraps, hotslings, front and hip baby carriers. Many brands including Maya, Ergo, Moby, ...
    www.theslingstation.com/ - 33k -
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:21 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Try out www.wearyourbabysling.com
    you can get your own custom sling! though it is not adjustable, but i feel that its stronger than the ring sling.
    discombobulated

Answer by discombobulated at 8:08 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I love slings! Oh I'm so happy to see someone ask a question like this! hehe

It sounds like the Maya sling to me. But there are other slings with a ring too. You can even make one (it's so easy). I had a few different types with my daughter but eventually just used a long piece of fabric that I wrapped around. It carried her on both my shoulders so I hardly felt the weight.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 8:08 AM on Jun. 27, 2008