Anyone homeschool? How many kids do you have?

My oldest is turning 5 soon, and we are going to begin homeschooling her this upcomming year.. just wanted to see how other women liked it.. Did you homeschool all of your kids? What were your reasons? How are your kids doing with it? Thanks! ☺

Asked by ChristianMamaO3 at 6:06 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I am homeschooling my three kids. They are 4, 4, and 2.5. We are doing preschool right now, and they love it! There are a few reasons why I am doing being the school district we live in is pretty bad. Only has a 64% graduation rate, and the kids are just awful (not all of them, but enough). Another reason is because when the twins were 6 months old I decided I wanted to homeschool them! lol. So far they are doing really well with it, we are doing preschool type stuff now, and they are more hands on learners, so homeschooling is good for them.

Answer by fallnangel93 at 10:57 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• My husband and I are both homeschool graduates, and have three young future homeschoolers, ages 2, 1, and 4 weeks. We both LOVED being homeschooled and simply wouldn't do it any other way with our own children =)

Answer by dedicatedrider at 6:11 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I did public school for three years and now I homeschool. There are way too many reasons to list why. But safety is a huge one. I love it.

Answer by BlooBird at 6:17 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I am just getting ready to take my 8 year old out of school to home school him. He is in a crappy school that refuses to help him with anything.

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 9:34 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I homeschool my children. They are 6, 5 and 2 years old, we love it! Wouldn't have it any other way. We have many reasons why we choose to homeschool.

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 11:47 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I homeschool. I have one child who is 6. We homeschool because he wasn't being challenged in school.

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I have been homeschooling for a few years now. i have 11 kids but 2 of them are to young for school. i homeschool all of them

Answer by Anonymous at 7:35 AM on Apr. 11, 2010