attn. MARRIED WOMEN! how often do you get hit on by single men and how do you react?

i almost always do if i go out alone...which is very rare. Today i was at the mall and this guy just aproached me and was telling me how he liked my hair and was trying to talk to me..(UGH) He then says he works at David's Bridal, i was like..."oh, thats wonderful, thats where i bought my wedding gown last spring" I thought that was my easy ticket out because i didnt want to me a down right bitch but this guy just kept following me. Then he asks me if he could text me...finally i'm like.."uhh, no" I think he got the point then. So does anyone else ever get any weirdos like this and what have you had to do to ditch them?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 6:17 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Cute story. I usually say my father is a cop and my hubby is hugeand son is really muscular and they usually back off so quick.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 6:34 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• lol what has the world come to when a guy says "can i text you"
    I get hit on too but I like it, I will be honest and say that I like being chased.
    Anonymous

• Not that often. I seldom go out alone. Most guys don't hit on a women with her husband or kids standing right there. I would just say well you are so flattering and I would love to stay and chat but I need to get home and fix something to eat for my husband and kids.
    Tf1990

Answer by Tf1990 at 6:55 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Once since I've been married. I don't make myself available for conversations with strangers. I've been told I'm off-putting, but I dont' want weird men approaching me.
    Anonymous

• I get "checked out" a lot, but since I almost always have at least one child in tow, I don't actually get spoken to.
    Anonymous

• i think the guy at the gas station by me has a "thing" for me lol. he is always complimenting me on my hair and all kinds of stuff,lol. the weirdiest thing that has happened to me is being honked and whistled at when i was like 8 months pregnant.
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 7:15 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I'm usually totally oblivious to guys checking me out/hitting on me. Usually people have to make it obvious for me. Lame.
    Except for when they're real creepos or douche bags. I was visiting my sister in AZ and I was trying to find my sister and Dad at Walmart. I walked past the electronics section where this hispanic guy was standing and he just calls out "Hey girl" I just kept walking and he goes "Fine, ignore me then" .. I only notice when it's guys who make it a complete turn off or are complete creepos.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:38 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Quite a bit, also by women too. I just ignore them. DH thinks it is funny, He gets hit on all the time too.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:44 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Stopped to get milk at local convience store and a guy came up to me and sniffed my neck telling me how good I smelled and wondered what I was doing for dinner. Told him dh was out in the car waiting for me and he said we could sneak out the back. Really gave me the creeps. Do women really go with men like that?
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 8:32 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I do alot I live on a Military Base tho.. I just smile and walk by...
    Anonymous