How do i know if im pregnant before i take a preg. test?

Im 17 years old and have been very nervous for the past few days. I told my bf that i wanted to be put on birth control and he thought it was a really good idea .. well one night it was one of those nights and he ejaculated inside me and it was 5 days after my period and unfortunetly i wasnt on birth control.. it has now been 6 days since that night .. are there ne ways i can know if im pegnent before i get a preg. test? PLEaSE HELP

lifechoice21

Asked by lifechoice21 at 6:19 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You don't.
    Anonymous

• There is no way to find out...and it will take a few weeks before you can know for sure. You're 17 years old...you should definitely be on some kind of birth control, using a condom, or not be having sex. Trust me honey, I know...I was pregnant at 17. It's not easy.
    Anonymous

• blood test measures ur hcg levels before it can be measured in ur urine.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 6:35 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• It's very unlikely, but still possible. You just have to wait for your period like everybody else.
    brookebella

Answer by brookebella at 7:09 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• You'll just have to wait for your period to come and hope and pray you aren't. I was 16 and pregnant and know that nervousness your going through. If your period is late, head into your local Planned Parenthood. It's only $10 for a test (or that's what it was 5 years ago) and if you are, they'll even give you an estimated due date.
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 8:57 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• you don't. based on the information given you are not and will not be pregnant. and if you're not ready for a baby you need to get on birth control. in the meantime control your urges long enough to grab a condom. it's not that hard to do. if there's not one readily avaliable go buy one or keep your legs closed for the night.
    Anonymous