how to improve sex life

for the past couple of months my so and i have not had much sex about once a week, and he is the one not wanting it. he says he is tired, but i cannot help but feel that it is me. i know he loves me and he is not cheating on me. he does work abo0ut 12 hours a day sometime, but i tell him he still needs to make time for me. he just gets mad and says he has to work to support us. i understand that but now it has been three weeks and i dont know what to do. any help i would love...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I think you're being unreasonable if he's working that much. Sex doesn't mean everything. And once a week isn't a tragedy. If it had been months, then you might have a problem, but this is nothing and you need to get over it.
    Anonymous

• I had the same problem when my husband use to work two jobs and as selfish as it sounds I wanted more attention because he was gone more. Sometimes I would ask him for sex but he would say he was tired. Eventually he told me that it wasn't that he didn't want o have sex with me it was that he really was tired and felt like he was going to end up doing all the work (true) so I just started doing all the work. That turned out fun, he never said no to that........but then he started asking for it all the time......kinda backfired on me.
    Anonymous

• Maybe you should get a job then he wouldn't have to work such long hours.
    Anonymous

• I work 12 hour night shifts and if my husband complained about not getting sex I would have it less just for him being so insensitive
    awelling

Answer by awelling at 7:11 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• TMI- 3 weeks? I feel for you!

I agree with anon 648- why not just have him lie back and have it with you on top? Or when he's lying back start with giving him a blow job- maybe that will work out for you.
    Anonymous