Question for people against being Gay.

1. If being Gay is a sin, why did God make them that way? - There are KIDS out there for example a boy - all his life he has wanted dresses, dolls, makeup, ect & naturally attracted to boys since he was young. Should this boy just not have the right to love/be loved?
2. Why do people think that being gay is a choice? Did you choose to be straight? (please dont give me the "being straight is "natural").
3. What about Hermaphrodites? .... What should they do? The person who chooses to be with them, are they sinning-they are laying down with both a man & woman.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:25 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I DO have hatred for people who continually to blame their actions on the bible, and then call me a hater of their religion when I point out to them their hypocrisy. Matthews 22:36-40 hunny. I was raised a Christain. So preach all you want, but at least respect your own Lord and follow his commandments, and at LEAST respect homosexuals enough to leave that judgment up to God if there so should be one.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:38 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• God doesn't make people gay, people get confused not God.
    Anonymous

• to anon #1.... How do people get confused? especially children.
    Anonymous

• They will argue that it is not the desire for the same sex it is the act of having a homosexual experience and lifestyle.

I find that argument to be ridiculous. How would they feel if they were taught that their inner most feeling were wrong and that the only acceptable choice was to go against everything they feel?

People do not choose to be gay, they just are.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:31 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• playing with dolls and make up growing up don't mean you were meant to be gay.....people make the choice so do you think people were born with a fav. color NO they pick their fav. color when they grow up....do you think people were born to be theifs and steal stuff NO we make the choice to do the things we do...........But lets say you are born gay well since its a sin you shouldn't do it just like stealing it might be hard not to do the thing you were BORN to do but since it is a sin DON"T DO IT
    Anonymous

• I also believe no one sin is greater than another a sin is a sin no matter how big or small so being Gay laying with another man and lying are equal
    Anonymous

• most people do what they are told and believe what they were taught to believe.. regardless of how many facts there are to the contrary. it's just easier then to do the critical thinking on ones own.

MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 7:49 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• 1. God not create anyone gay, he did not make children that way. Some children do not have sexual felings just yet. they may be dressing or acting a certain way becuase they may long to connect with a certain sex, but not in a sexual way.
    2. Why do people think that being gay is a choice? Did you choose to be straight?its not always a choice. I agree, God did not create them that way either. Some people may choose to be gay. Some people may have these unintended sexual feelings towards the same sex because of a deep longing to connect that gets twisted into lust and sexual desires. Everyone is broken in some way or the other because of sin,not because God made them that way. And there are many reasons and ways this happens depending on the situation, but its all because sin
    3. What about Hermaphrodites? disease, chromosonal problems etc are all because this world is fallen.
    Anonymous

• Why is being gay a sin? Isn't God about love, tolerance, and acceptance? Except gays? How does that make sense?
    katythemm

Answer by katythemm at 7:50 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I mean t to write, children do noty have sexual feelings yet, not until they hit puberty
    Anonymous