How gross is your house?

Food all over?
Just messy?
Pristine?

Sara.Robyson

Asked by Sara.Robyson at 8:42 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• depends on how i'm feeling. gets gross when i am sick.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:43 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Messy in some rooms but not GROSS. Things that are out of place are just toys and mail mostly. Things just need to be "straightened up".
    Anonymous

• Its pretty clean. Mostly toys in the floor. But I have a toddler so I have an excuse for that, lol.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 8:45 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• messy, messy, messy.... but under the toys, clothes, and general clutter, it is pretty clean. My bathrooms and kitchen get cleaned a couple times a week. The living room gets vacuumed about once a week. (should be more) and I take out the trash when the can gets full.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 8:47 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Just cluttered because we have no storage, but not gross.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 8:47 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• pretty clean... not as clean as it is in the winter ( when we are stuck inside) .... now that it is nice out me and the kids go outside alot so I spend less time cleaning...today when I cleaned I found a sucker from 2 days ago...so I guess that is pretty gross lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 8:52 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• not gross, but very toyful!..lol vacuum and swept everyday thanks to my wonderful babysitter and MIL!
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 9:07 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• My house is lived in. Some dishes in the sink, not too many. Some dust bunnies under the sofas, some cups in the den. Some shoes on the den floor. Some dirty clothes in baskets. No food out, not at all nasty and definitely not pristine.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:08 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• There are tons of toys all over my house but I haven't cleaned for today yet. I have been sick today and I fell asleep with my 2 year old awake. When I woke up there were chips all over the kitchen and living room floors. I swept and vacuumed though.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 9:11 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I keep my house clean and make my kids clean up their stuff. I can not stand a dirty house
    hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 9:14 PM on Apr. 6, 2010