how to spice ur sex life up

i have been married for a lil over 2 yrs and have been with my guy for a lil over 5 yrs we have two wonderful children together. my guy wants us to spice things up in our sex life, but tell u the truth sex is still new to me. he is the only partner i have ever had. so i have no clue what to do really.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• My husband and I like to be silly and have fun with sex. Have you ever tried bringing in food? Chocolate sauce, whipped cream and strawberries are a good place to start.

I also just enjoy finding cute lingerie and PJs that make me feel pretty. : )

Neither of us is into porn (which I'm sure is going to be the majority of what you hear) so I was trying to give you an answer that might be somewhat different.
    Sara.Robyson

Answer by Sara.Robyson at 9:10 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• He isn't in to bringing food into the room. he says its wasting if we did that. he keeps hinting and teasing bout me giving him head, but i have a bad gagging problem. never done that before. i have no clue what i am doing. He says the only way of learning is by doing it. He says all couples do it.
    Anonymous

• Does he do it for you?

That always bothers me when I read about DH that want their wives to do it but they won't. It works both ways in our relationship. : ) If you do try it maybe put a bit of honey, whipped cream or chocolate on him so that you enjoy it better. I doubt he would consider that wasteful. Or you could even have him wear a condom. Ha, I sound like I am obsessed with food - we just really enjoy it.
    Sara.Robyson

Answer by Sara.Robyson at 9:20 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• ky jellys, and get cute little outfits like school girl outfits & do role playing. look in spencers for stuff
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:23 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• he did it alot before we had kids, and he would even catch me off guard. after our kids were born is when he started getting into the thing saying that it should go both ways knowing that i have a gag problem. i have considered it to get him to stop asking but i can't get over gagging.
    Anonymous

• Don't think about gagging. Thinking about pleasing him. Tease him. Tickle him. Make him scream. You gag because you THINK you are going to gag. Think about something else. It will help. And just don't shove it in so far. You can do a lot without deep throating it.
    Anonymous

• i have had a gaging problem since i can remember. it was hard to go to the dentist with the fact they have to put all that stuff in your mouth when they are checking you teeth.
    Anonymous

• put it in your mouth as far as you are comfortable with then wrap your hand around the rest of it... work your hand and mouth at the same time so it feels the same for him! I don't like doing it either but my dh does it so much for me that I just have to give in everynow and then..lol the more you do it the better you will get at it to.. lol
    Anonymous

• i was always under the impression that if you did that it might cause you to have to have you stomach pumped. That is what i was told in high school.
    Anonymous

• for a BJ- dont even put the entire thing in your mouth. just do the head of it- the tip! thats where the most nerves are, and the "shaft" (the long part) just use your hands- get some lotion or some ky or something so it'll slide more (i got this weird thing about using spit- its nasty to me, but thats another option). or you can give him a handjob while kissing his area down there- belly, thighs, etc.

blind fold him and tell him to NOT move. (some guys dont like to be tied down) and do what you want to him. make it last tho. put ice on him and slide it against his body, but then lick it afterwards so it gets the heat from your mouth. when giving a BJ, use a mint. when he's laying on his back, you can give him a boobjob (rub your boobs against his dick). you can do that when you lay on your back as well. use lotion/lube for that as well.

i also watch porn to get ideas on what to do, or even HOW to do certain things-
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 10:30 PM on Apr. 6, 2010