What would you do if you found out your husband bought a blond wig, two pairs of thigh highs and a corset?........for himself !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• hahahahaha I love this answer from Nynne: Go home - I would have to have went to the wrong house. That's me exactly because there is no way, no how, not ever in a million years would I have to deal with that. No, you should see my hubby, that would never happen. If I were put in that situation and I've to rethink my marriage vows because I am a woman that likes my man to be ALL MAN.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 1:26 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Ask him how much he is charging..then tell him if its a fair price or not :)
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 9:08 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• LOL!!! thats funny to think about but on a more serious note, I would ask him if just liked to dress up or if he was interested in becoming a female. If it was the first one it would defintally freak me out but, hey its only clothes, if it was the 2nd one we would have some problems...
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 9:09 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I would then ask him why he didn't buy himself a french maid outfit? And tell him he is about to clean the house wearing it and wait on me hand and foot. Yep...
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:10 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• well, knowing my husband I would think its funny and probably wouldn't think anything of it. Although I would think its a waste of money.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 9:11 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Ask him if he wanted me to do his makeup ;)
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 9:14 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Go home - I would have to have went to the wrong house :-D
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 9:17 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I would be like WTF is this junk? Then I would probably ask him if he was gay.Then I probably wouldn't believe him if he said he wasn't.Then he'd have to put the stuff on and prove to me he was still a manl man underneath the fem clothes ;) hehe
    Could turn out to be fun , who knows.
    Anonymous

• make sure he's bringing in the dough! lol
    Anonymous

• lol just picturing my man in something like that makes me kinda queezy.
    rahrahsmama

Answer by rahrahsmama at 9:21 PM on Apr. 6, 2010