pork roast recipes

Anyone have a yummy recipe for a pork roast? I am in need of some new ways to cook this roast....

mom-2-4boys

Asked by mom-2-4boys at 10:14 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I make carnitas with a big pork roast. I take a large pork roast put it in a roasting pan with green chilies, onion, a ton of garlic, salt and pepper. Then I cover and cook for 3 hours, until it is tender. I then take it out and let it cool a bit, then shred it and blend all of the drippings in the blender. Mix the liquid with the meat and cook for 30 minutes uncovered. Stir and repeat 30 minutes. Take out of the oven and serve. YUM!
    I serve it in burritos, over rice, with beans, in a salad, in sandwiches. My family LOVES it.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:56 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I put it in the crock pot with Sloppy Joe Sauce (Can) and cook it on high for five hours.
    I've also used Cream of Mushroom Soup.
    Tomato Sauce and Spices. That's a hit and miss depending on what spices you use, etc.
    You can also use Speghetti Sauce.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:43 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I put it in the crock pot with saurkraut and then have mashed potatoes with it. Just had it tonight in fact. Yum!
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:23 AM on Apr. 7, 2010