Did you see somebody smoking today?

Yes. Today at entrance of my building a woman on her 20s was smoking. My toddler said Hi to her and he started imitating her as if my toddler was smoking. LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Anon-1158--Wow, your mom does smoke a lot! How sad, well, at least you and your sisters and probably your children will learn from her mistake.

I saw a few people smoking today. One was driving by in a car, two were walking down the street and my sister and her husband came over tonight and they both smoke. They go outside, of course, but I can still smell it big time. I smoked years ago and I will admit that I still sometimes get a craving, but I always tell myself.........Hey, you haven't smoked in this long, YOU DONT NEED IT. It really is hard to quit, but so wonderful once you do. I only smoked consistently for like 5 years. I know that is a lot, but not for many people. I am very proud to say that I am NOT a smoker.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:12 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• No, I live in a community where not many people smoke. If I go into the city, which I didn't today, then I would see people smoking.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 10:22 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• And that was funny to you? I think it's sad that your baby girl was imitating her. I would have said , that's yucky and it will make you sick.. But what do I know, my Mom died because of them.
    Anonymous

• My father died from smoking also. He was only in his 50s.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 10:26 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I seen one of my neighbors drive by with a sigg. in her hand ( as she waved)

my husbands dad smokes and once when my daughter was little she grabbed a cigg. butt from their yard ( husband was suppose to be watching her) ...and acted like she was smoking...... I took it out of her hand and told her it was yucky and will make you sick....now when she sees someone that is smoking she tells me, that its yucky lol....
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 10:27 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I saw a group of nurses on their happy hour two of them were smoking. The irony!
    Anonymous

• yes sadly my SO smokes but luckily outside only, as do his parents. my mom also smokes but i dont see her everyday.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 10:37 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• No. There are a lot of strict smoking laws here. Very rarely do we ever see anyone smoking in town. If we go to the town over, then we usually see people smoking.
    Anonymous

• I did not see anyone, but I sure smelled some smokers, just passing by them in the store. Stinky!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:44 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I smoke so I saw myself. I also saw somebody else smoking today. I hide my habit so nobody sees me or smells me. Before I leave the house I shower, throw a patch on and don't smoke. It's really starting to become way too much work. I feel like I'm trying to cover up a meth addiction or something. I guess I just don't want to be judged. I'm going to try to quit again. It seems like the only people who smoke are white trash now.
    Anonymous