does anyone else get really bad gas after sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Funny you should ask. It is not really bad but I do get it. Thought it was just me. lol.
    Anonymous

• NO ! BUT I DO WHEN ITS TIME OF THE MOUNTH ! !
    Anonymous

• i have bad gas now and i get it all the time which sucks because i never fart infront anybody not even my hubby so most of the day i am holding it in which is painful if you hold as long as i do
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 11:58 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Yes, and I have to take a dump afterwards too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Nooo.....
    coffee.crisp

Answer by coffee.crisp at 12:44 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• haha i've farted on his balls a few times. I tell him "i'm not feeling good!" but he goes for the sex anyway, as soon as he gets on top of me and he puts pressure on my stomach, i fart right on his balls, he laughs it off and then keeps going.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I usually will fart after sex while I pee so I guess yes, I do get gas after sex. It's not a silent fart, either. It'll sound like a trumpet or something.
    Anonymous

• Yes! I always wonder why. I do pass a lot of gas (farting, not burping) after sex. I've noticed it's noisy but not smelly, so who knows... DH and I like to do it really early in the a.m. before the kids are awake and we'll lie there for a little while after and we both fart away! hahaha... it's pretty funny.
    GinaP11

Answer by GinaP11 at 3:15 PM on Apr. 7, 2010