Take the job then quit in Aug or wait.....

So I have been unemployed since August. I am behind on my rent and cant find any rental assistance but I am still looking. I have a potential job offer that is really promising its full time and 10 an hour. The catch is that I am a full time student and part of training lasts until after the next semester starts in August. They require that you have open availability after noon well one of my classes is only offered in the afternoon. So I could go ahead and take the job that way I make sure I have one and then if what I am working conflicts with my class I can quit for school. I would also be waiting to hear on other jobs I have applied for. I am having a hard time deciding if that is something I could do it feels soo wrong but I desperately need a job. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• Take the job! If you need the money...take the job. Things will fall into place.You can always quit if it is not working out for you.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:14 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Take the job, be fantastic at it! There is a good chance that your employer will be flexible and allow you to work around your school schedule

Answer by rkoloms at 5:51 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Take the job and worry about the future when it happens. It might be a great job or you might be ready to quit by then.
    Anonymous

• PS many times college instructors are very flexible. I was at university and some of my classmates would come in at the middle of the class.
    Anonymous