My period starts, stops and then comes back a day later. Normal?

My period will start off light. Get heavy on day two then usually by the third or fourth day it will stop completely anywhere between 13- 36 hours and then come back for another day or two. Does this happen to anybody else?

LucyT20

Asked by LucyT20 at 12:44 AM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Health

• if you eat a kamiquat it goes back to normal...... it may turn green for a few days but then you period is on track...... report
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• thats happened to me before several times...never concerned me...just kind of pisses me off cause i get false hope that my period is over hahaha
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:19 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Happens all the time to me. It really sucks but it has never been cause for concern to me or my Dr.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:34 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Thats how mine are, so for me it is normal. really makes me mad when it comes back lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:44 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• When my period skipped like yours, i had an ectopic pregnancy.

Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 4:57 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• that is how mine have been since i was 14! i am 40 now and they are still like that, when i am not pregnant or breastfeeding. even my heavy is not that heavy. anyhow, it is normal for me. if this is a change for you, you may want to investigate why.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:41 AM on Apr. 7, 2010