Ghosts.....so this is what happend...

i washed my sons pillow case blanket and pillow threw all in the dryer and went to school....my mom had the kids she brought them home i told her where she could find my sons pillow etc.....well its mia it wasnt in the dryer or the washer......where did the ghost take it???.....a few months back it was the house phone that was mia and two months later it shows up on the back of the couch.....hhhmmmmm

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Missing in action. ^ Not sure what to tell ya though. Maybe you have a homeless person breaking in watching tv and stealing laundry.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 1:07 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• pp.....lol i chekced all windows and doors if that was the case they would of ate the food that was on the counter.....lol and why not take the pillow case and blaknet......lol mia so if grew feet and walked away?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I am a sissy. I don't think I could sleep there anymore. LOL
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 1:14 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Hey mine made me sandwiches and restarted my dryer. Ask it it maight return it. I'm serious here no joke. When things go missing like that I say out loud I need it I like you and don't mind please return it. The next morning it is back.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:17 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• pp..... im used to it stuff like this has gone on around me since i was a kid.....one night i was at a friends house and i told her some stuff about ghosts she said i dont believe in ghosts........at that same second we said do you see that ???? i said yeah i jumped in her bed....we both seen a lil girl in a white dress staring in her window....ever since then she believes
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• hotmama86.....i said that i said give my son his pillow back he needs it.....well still nothing.....heck i even checked the shower....should i look on the roof???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I wonder if that explains why I lose things all the time? Maybe I have one too! It drives me insane when I know for a fact I put something in a certain place and it goes missing then it shows up a month later lol. I agree with PP try asking for it to be returned who knows couldnt hurt.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:21 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• ^ LMAO Maybe?? Ghosts can have crazy ideas?? I thought I heard loud breathing when I was in the hospital after having my son. I had to sleep with the tv on. LOL
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 1:22 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• op here....things go missing in my house all the time and i find them in crazy places but nothing ever as big as a pillow until tonight.....im wondering where its going to show up at?....when we first moved in here a beer bottle that was on one side of the garage broke and was in the center of the garage like it fell from atop.....my man was on the phone talking to his friend and him and his friend said they heard me scream....i was watching tv.....ive seen a lil boy walk down the haul....my kids were sleeping.....i can go on and on
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

Hey I once found my coffe maker in my air vent so any thing is possible I guess.

op here....things go missing in my house all the time and i find them in crazy places but nothing ever as big as a pillow until tonight.....im wondering where its going to show up at?..

Sounds like you have a trickster I've had one of those to. They din't really care they like driving you nuts try pretending it doesn't bother you in that case it might help more.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:30 AM on Apr. 7, 2010