did any one see kate g. on danceing with the stars? did any one besides me think she sucked hard?

mia35

Asked by mia35 at 1:18 AM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I seen a clip...to me she looked crazy!
    hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 1:20 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I missed it. She looks hot though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Haha I have never heard the phrase "sucked hard". That's dirty!! But no I didn't see it. I can imagine she was bad though.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 1:24 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• she was awful. I feel sorry for her. Someone needs to tell her not to bring her drama to the dance floor. Her "acting coach" should have taught her how to smile and grin and bear the judges so she doesn't look shell-shocked on stage all the time... instead of how to act mad (which she is already good at portraying.
    Eyvette

Answer by Eyvette at 1:28 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I agree that she should have chosen a better story to portray. Even though they have only performed 3 dances, they have been rehearsing for 6 weeks. She just isn't able to dance. At least Buzz tried and he looked like he was having fun even though he is 80 years old.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 2:13 AM on Apr. 7, 2010