41wks prego I need some ideas for jump starting labor or stuff that induces labor

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• have someone scare the crap out of you when you aren't expecting it...it does work. also sex, long walks, herbal tea, heavy lifting (not too heavy), and spicy foods
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Walk, sex or just wait until nature starts it.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:26 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Walking and sex are the safest. Even at 41 weeks unless your body is ready nothing will work. Good Luck I hope your little one comes soon
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:29 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• A couple studies have shown that taking prostaglandins orally (in other words, performing oral sex and swallowing semen) is more effective than intercourse at ripening the cervix. Interesting, and worth a try :)

Walking and any physical activity is beneficial, squatting, and RELAXING :)

Good luck, mamma!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:33 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• banging head into wall  When your body is ready it will happen.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• You could try Evening Primrose Oil instead of the oral sex....

At 41 weeks you are literally days away from having your baby. Just try to relax! 95% of women deliver by 42 weeks, and the average is 41 weeks 1 day. You'll get there!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:23 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I delivered at 41 wks and 1 day. I know exactly how you are feeling but no matter what I did, baby wasn't coming out unless it was on her terms. Sex & walking is what I will say too but there is no garuantee unless your LO is ready to come out. Good luck & congrats! You are within days of having this baby!!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 8:23 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Walking
    Sex
    Nipple Stimulation
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Apr. 7, 2010