ok just ask a question about dancing with the stars and how bad kate was buzz was my second pick as worst i definatly would have booted kate over buzz who would you have picked ?to me it looked like kate was walking very angry around the dance floor does any one else feel the same i think buzz got jipped

mia35

Asked by mia35 at 1:32 AM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Wished I would have paid my "DISH" bill...didn't get to see it, I won't have any TV until I pay that bill....can I watch it online somewhere?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• They are both embarassingly bad, but at least Buzz looks like he is having a good time. Kate is just overwhelmed and she keeps calling it her job. Now that she can't parade her kids in front of the cameras for money, she is doing anything on television she can to make a buck.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 2:00 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• i am glad buzz is gone, kate is just annoying, but what really pissed me off about last nights show is the fact that nicole and derek didnt even do the right type of dance, and they still got high scores. thats not right!!! yes, i loved their dance, thought it was cute, but, it's not fair to the other couples who actually do the dance they're supposed to.
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:42 AM on Apr. 7, 2010