Hungry all the time?

Have took two hpt easter day and tonight and both positive just wondering if anyone else is pg and is always hungry im eating all the time lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes, but make sure you don't eat to much. When pregnant you only need about 250 more calories a day. When I get the munchies I eat an apple or something. It is normal to feel more hungry when pregnant. COngrats.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:36 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Those books for pregnancy you know the What to expect when you are expecting? They have a list in there of the amount of food and what type of food you should have daily. I was eating at all weird hours of the day but once I read that list it helped me to stay in check. So in the morning I would wake up and start with a few items like oatmeal and an apple. I would eat it and wait until about 30 minutes to an 1 and a haIf later when I felt the urge to eat again. Then I would go grab a piece of bread or another piece of fruit or veggie. It helped me to know that it is something I am meant to have instead of filling up on junk.
    Spiritamomulus

Answer by Spiritamomulus at 5:08 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Your body isn't actually hungry for food as much as it is for nutrients. Your body is telling you that you need mor vitamins and minerals because you' re making a baby. Try to eat nutrient dense foods that are also filling. You dont want to gain a lot of weight during your pregnancy because it isnt good for you or your baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:28 AM on Apr. 7, 2010