Those of you against homosexuality!!!

I hear this all the time...
Is it so awful to think that a man should give up sex with another man..... for sex with a woman! Gasp, now that would be too disgusting. Is it so awful to think that a woman should give up sex with another woman and be with a man? So a "homosexual" man just can't fathom ever giving up men to love a woman?

Well what if the bible said you had to be gay like many of you "claim" it says you can't be?

What if the society norm was homosexuality?

What if you were told to give up loving/and have sex with a the oppisite sex to do so with the same.?

Would this be right?

How would you feel?

Not good I'm sure! So why not learn to act like Jesus and do into others as you would have them do unto you?

Why can't you just let them be treated equal and let god do his job when we DIE?

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 1:39 AM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I dont think it is up 2 anyone here on earth 2 decide what is right or wrong (let he who is without sin cast the first stone..) I have many homosexual family members and friends. Their lifestyle (or mine 4 that matter) does not take away from the fact that they are(or I am a) terrific friends/family. I love them dearly and refuse 2 put my life choices on them. Like u said in your post..let God decide. not me. I choose 2 love people 4 who they are. The fact that a person can be faithful and loving 2 anyone (same sex or otherwise) in this day is a miracle in itself. So in my opinion I say embrace anyone who has love in their heart. reguardless of sexual preference. Christian does not mean Judge, jury and executioner. It means unconditional love..like the love Christ gives us. I understand your frustration. God is the only one who can judge. the rest of us are wasting time trying.
    Tzutchka

Answer by Tzutchka at 1:55 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• don't encourage the goat
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• don't encourage the goat

I know I shouldn't but this answer just ticked me off.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:46 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• shakes her head....
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:46 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• i think this falls under what bob does category. What bob eats does not make me shit so why do I care. too many people spend their whole life in someone elses house and the weeds are overgrown in their own back yard. I think love is love and no one should have to live without to make some biggots comfortable again.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:02 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• shakes her head....

I would greatly appreciate that if that is all you can ever say you restrain from answering my posts. Your responses are truly annoying 90% of the time and I can truly do with out them.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 2:03 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

Awesome answer I love it.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 2:06 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I like Pinkdragon's answer! =)
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 2:13 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• hmm, this topic is likely to get ugly.. however.. I dont think that hating gay people is a good choice and I don't.. but that doesn't take away from my believing it is sin.. I have had many gay friends in the past, I never spent my time telling them they were going to hell, thats not going to help them either way, its not my place unless they asked what I believed. I also dont think it is false that God is against it..What happened in sodom and Gohmorrah (I might have spelt it wrong but you know what I mean) When He created just man, it was not good, as adam's "help meet" he created Eve.. not another adam.. & if the norm was homosexuality, society would be destroyed, no babies to keep humanity on the map. I'm not perfect, no one is, I have to repent every day, I love the person, but not the sin because I see that as how Jesus would have done it. but to say I have to aprove of what I see as sin is not fair or equal to me either
    ChristianMamaO3

Answer by ChristianMamaO3 at 2:18 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Yeah I'm always back and forth on this topic. I do feel my own desires conflict with my Christiianity and the things the Bible says about homosexuality. I think that I lean towards the view that it is not spiritually holy and that yes it is a sin. Is it something I judge? No that wouldn't be my job..its God's IMO.
    My view wouldn't changed based on what is normal for society because I believe when you're a Chrisitan your views should reflect Christ and His Word (the Bible) and you should not be shaped by what is the norm.
    Should homosexuals be treated equal? You mean like marriage and equal rights? Of course. No one has the right to tell you you can't legally love and marry someone. I am for gay rights because I dont believe anyone should force their religious views on other people.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:26 AM on Apr. 7, 2010