Im scared?

i just had a baby 3months ago and i have 2 yr old also and a 6yr old well i think i might be prego again.. i just started birth control 6 weeks after the baby was born and they had sex and hubby did pull out but im not sure if any came in me... This would be my 4th c section and i really didnt want another baby.. im so scared what to do? i havent started yet.. im going to get a test in the next week if i dont start

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Honestly, we used birth control methods - every time, and properly, and I got pg twice. After our second (they're 15 mos apart), my dh had a vasectomy. We agreed that if our second was a c-section like the first was, then I would have my tubes tied, since they would already be in there. If not, then he would have the surgery, since it's a pretty simple outpatient procedure for men.

I'm sorry you're worried right now, and I hope you get the test results you want. If you don't want to have more kids, this might be something to look into - it wasn't bad, it didn't effect sex drive, and we don't have to worry about me getting pg.

gl, and HUGS - I'm sorry you're so worried right now :-(
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 2:53 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• THe pull out method is NOT a good back up birth control.
    Pre cum has sperm in it too.
    All you can do is take a test.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:43 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• i would stop birth control until i found out and use condoms in the mean time! Trust in god if your pregnant again it is meant to be
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• dont stop using birth controll.....the same thing happend to me i freakout....you got to realize though even though u are on bc it may not start when it should just wait a few weeks and test....its all you can do.......next time make him wear a condom......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I got preggo on bc 2x you should always use a back up method if you don't want to get pregnant again. If you are preggo, then it was meant to be. Stay calm... you could just be overreacting.

GL
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 10:03 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I was always told if my cycle started before the baby was three months old it was a bad thing. It takes time for your body to recover. I think you are just being paranoid. But in case you aren't, call your doctor and find out for sure. And use other methods of birth control for back up like condoms. It irritates me to no end that some men feel we are the only ones who should take preventative measures.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 11:35 AM on Apr. 7, 2010