help me out..

Just had my 3rd baby this week and need to lose the weight put on more then 50 ponds, got 40 to go, what is gonna be my fastest way to lose it all, I know there is no magic pill or diet but what is a good way to drop it fast.. and other then breastfeeding

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• You cant lose it quickly, You lose it fast you gain it fast.
    Just exercise daily and change your eating habits
    No soda No junk food No fast food
    Eat normal regular serving not these huge servings people eat today
    Eat more raw veggies and lots of fruits
    Not a lot of pasta either.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:33 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Slow and steady will be more effective, if you lose it very quickly it is just water or muscle loss - not good with 3 kids to run after.
    Eat healthy, exercise every day even if it is a walk around the block. I avoid eating anything white cause all the processed starchy crap is white - white bread, rice, etc
    Try to not eat after 7pm, watch empty calories in drinks - you can easily consume an entire days worth of calories in a few soft drinks or glasses of fruit juice.... and don't be so hard on yourself, you just had a baby this week... I personally don't admire women who drop it fast, I wonder what else had to be sacrificed so they could work out 6 hrs a day. Angelina Jolie might look like a hot Mamma, but she spends hours at the gym, not with her kids - same with all those Yummy Mommy mag shots
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 4:11 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I would start with simple changes.
    Don’t buy junk food
    Walk, or do other exercise, for at least 20 minutes a day, at least 3 times a week.
    Make sure that you are drinking enough water, at least 8 8oz glasses a day.
    Eat an apple or big pile of veggies before meals.
    Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors.
    Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains a day.
    Eat at least two servings of legumes a day.
    Cut way back on meat and dairy

Answer by rkoloms at 6:30 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• cut out the fast food- that's always helped me a lot. Today I remember why- I had a subway meatball and just had to enter into nutritional the calories and such.
    ICK!
    Now I'm wondering how bad it would have been if I went to taco bell!

waking upstairs is a calorie burner too- that's another way that seems like 'cheating'
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 5:11 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Consider nutritional cleansing. I lost 18 lbs and kept it off for almost 8 months now. Message me for more info if you are interested.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 7:09 PM on Apr. 7, 2010