How long did it take you to get pregnant after weight loss to get pregnant?

Just wanting to know if there are any woman here who have fertility issues due to the fact they were overweight. After losing the weight how long did it take you to concieve? Did you get pregnant naturally or with help from docter?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My answer may not help much I actually got sick and was put on meds that made me gain over 100lbs. and I didn't get a chance to lose any of it and I am now 3 months pregnant. I am 38, overweight/obese and my last pregnancies were 18 &16 yrs so my kids are grown and I have had PCOS and Endometriosis for over 25 yrs. I was never over weight until recently from getting so sick and the meds. How I got pregnant has me still in shock because after gaining this much weight I never would have thought I could get pregnant.

I know this may not have helped but obviously being overweight or obese like myself doesn't rule you out from getting pregnant. Miracles do happen!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:50 AM on Apr. 7, 2010