Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


whats the difference from legal seperation to seperation? and if we just seperated can I file for PA, till I can get on my feet?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 AM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (1)
  • Yes you can file for PA. Seperation and legal seperation is diffrent in each state. In my state you have to be seperated for 6 months before you can go to court and file for anything once you go into court your in the legal seperation process. I would call you family court office in you town and see what they have to say.

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:42 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.