ER or Urgent Care?

I have been having terrible stomach pain for the last week and cannot keep anything down, juice and broth included. Some of the times that I have vomitted there was blood. I have decided that I really need to get it checked out and am not sure if its something they can handle at an urgent care but would prefer going there if they can fix it. I am just getting really weak and dehydrated from vomitting everything I eat or drink.

Tf1990

Asked by Tf1990 at 4:41 AM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Health

• I owuld go to an urgent care. The ER will run to many unneeded tests and make you sit there longer. I would just go to the urgent care and be treated for what is wrong.
    I hope you get to feeling better.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:44 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• You need to go to the ER your preggo my urgent care wouldn't even waste there time on seeing me the would sent me to the ER. Go there right now.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:45 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Your pregnant? How far along? Yes in that case I would go to the ER
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:48 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• ER.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 4:55 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I am not pregnant and I am pretty sure about that. The one and only man I am sleeping with had a vasectomy after the last kid.
    Tf1990

Answer by Tf1990 at 5:02 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• In the first 48 hours it was an Urgent Care situation..... after this length of time it's and ER situation. Unless you have a regular doctor - if so I'd call my doctor immediately and insist on being squeezed in - otherwise go to the ER.
    ItsNotSoBad

Answer by ItsNotSoBad at 6:06 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• ER. If you are getting dehydrated, you need an IV.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 8:19 AM on Apr. 7, 2010