Expanding on the strip club and cheating converstation...... what about the actual physical contact?

I spoke my peace on strip club cheating
http://www.cafemom.com/answers/399032/Do_you_think_going_to_a_strip_club_is_cheating

But there was something that only some people just barely touched on and I was reminded while watching "Real Sex" on HBO. Part of the episode was on "Gentlemen's Clubs". I didn't listen so much to what they were saying which already included pretty much "Say what ever you have to say to get them into a private room", BUT I was watching what was going on on the floor - Girls were rubbing their vagina on the men's laps, they were allowing the men to rub their bodies and kiss them on the mouth and other places on their body, These men were not just looking, they were touching, kissing, groping, having their penis' rubbed by a G-string clad vagina, etc.

If you knew your man was groping and touching these women would it still be okay for them to go to strip clubs?

ItsNotSoBad

Asked by ItsNotSoBad at 5:07 AM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• All the strip clubs that I have been in will not let you touch. They can sit in your lap and bump and stuff but there is no touching and deffinatly no kissing. I would be ok with it though because I am secure in my marriage. I know that he is coming home with me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:38 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I wouldn't let my husband go.My ex best friend is a stripper and I hear her stories,no thanks.He has gone once since we have been together,and only because he went with my brother and stepdad =] Never again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:35 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• IDk where those strip clubs were but around here that's not allowed! Unless it's like an underground one where I'm sure anything goes. lol. It used to bother me long ago when me and hubby first met he would go every now and then for bachelor parties or whatever. It honestly doesn't bother me anymore unless it's every weekend which if that was the case I wouldn't be married to him. Can't really answer your question like you want because how would you know if he was touching the women or not? I say if he goes to classy ones every once in a while with the guys, abd you are satisfied with your relationship, no big deal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• *and
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• LOL Isn't that where the road always splits..... those who think or think they know that the "no touching" rule *always* applies and those of us who know better. No matter which way you look at it, you can't escape the fact that these are real, naked women doing everything in their power to arouse a man to the very edge of the point of no return - that and alcohol are how they get them to turn loose of the money.
    I think my own husband would have a problem with me going somewhere else and letting another man arouse me. While some say their man comes home to them, I would still have to question - just who is it that he's f!@king when he get's home? And I'd feel like a two-bagger - not only does my man have to get drunk to lay me down, he also has to get aroused by someone else first. I just couldn't take it knowing he's blowing both our money and our relationship.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I think that going to a strip club for a bachelor party is one thing. Just going for the heck of it is another. I think that going occasionally is fine, as long as there are no lap dances. It's not about how "secure I am in my marriage" as a lot of people like to say. It's about morals and moral expectations. Sometimes I wonder if anyone cares about that anymore.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:03 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Anon 8:59. If you really think your husband doesn't fantasize about other women sometimes you are a tad naive. I mean c'mon. We are humans not robots. Just like watching porn. I see nothing wrong with it in moderation to spice things up. Loosen up a little.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• In our area, the girls are not allowed to be naked if they serve alcohol. Regardless, My DH has gone to strip clubs with and without me. I know there is a line he won't cross, and the strippers know that as well (If a guy isn't interested, they aren't going to hang around - they need to make tips). I am secure in my relationship with my husband, as well as being personally secure. There is nothing wrong with strip clubs, it's a fantasy. All kinds of things happen in clubs even when they are "not allowed," but you have to trust your spouse enough to know that he isn't going to do anything to harm your marriage. Clearly, if he is spending money he doesn't have, or spending a lot of time in clubs, that's a different story - but an occasional trip just isn't a big deal to me.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:14 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Well said scuba! I agree.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 9:16 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I didn't say he doesn't fantasize - I just said , or meant to say, if he's frequently going to clubs and coming home to have sex, then there's a definite problem. My husband and I share our fantasies with each other, sometimes role play. I'm just saying that making love becomes just f#@king when this kind of behavior becomes the norm. If he's coming home already aroused to the point of needing that release then you can bet he's not that into you, he's way more into what he just filled his eyes and imagination with. And that's disconnection.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Apr. 7, 2010