where is Jesus...

as i sit here i am listening to the construction next store.it has been told to us that this woman is re-arranging the back door of her house so she cant see me when she goes out the door.how can someone be so mean.i have offered to talk to this woman...the addition is worth more than the house...any way my family is totally offended.it was one thing when she was just doing childish things but this kind of draws the line..i am starting to make this into a religious thing...how can a sapposed believer in God be like this..how can anyone be such a hater...please dont bash me...i have had enough of that...and we are totally ignoring her.where is God i pray every day and have for the last 2 yrs...its making me really start to wonder...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• He is everywhere you look for him. I don't know what is up with the lady you mentioned but it doe not sound reasonable. Ignoring the actions is the best idea. YOU can only live your life the best way you can. Her opinion is meaningless. I know it hurts but in the grand scheme of things it means nothing. Next time she approaches you with her negative comments just simply tell her that you would rather not have that discussion again and have a blessed day!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:36 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• You think she's spending a lot of money just to avoid you? There has to be a lot more to this story if that's the case. I think you should put all of your energy in taking care of you and your family and quit worrying about your neighbor, she apparently isn't too worried about what you think of her.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:41 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I learned a long time ago to not compare myself with others who call themselves Christian or anything else. The only standard against which I can measure my life is Jesus Christ Himself. Anytime I look at my life in comparison with His, I see who I really am. We can always find others whom we look better when compared to them, but we will always see our own flaws when we compare ourselves with Jesus and the way He lived His life and treated others. I have come to know that not everyone who calls themselves Christian is a true believer in the Christ of the cross, and that may very well be the case with your neighbor. So get out your Bible and read about Jesus and let Him be your example. People will always disappoint us but Jesus never will.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:41 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I know what it feels like to wonder where God it. When I was 7 months PG with my first son my husband lost his job. Our only car was totaled in a wreck. We had no money. I was terrified about how I was to take care of this baby. I ended up working my job 40-42 hours a week until he was born. And he was 10 days late! WE almost lost our apartment int he process. God provided for us despite my constant questions. My husband ended up finding a new job that was BETTER. We did very well ont hat for a long time. Now we are in hard times agian and I am trying to stay focused on what God CAN do not what he WILL do. Sometimes what we want and what God will provide are two different things. There is a blessing in whatever you are ging through. You just need to find it. Stay positive!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:46 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

I'm sorry I have to agree with this.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:29 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• God doesn't exist. You are praying to an invisible brick wall. Seriously, why should her paranoia affect your life...unless you let it? The world is full of nutcases. It's just easier to write her off. There's no rule that says you HAVE to get along with your neighbors. You can rest easy in the fact that you put forth the effort. You did what your christ expects you to do. As long as her actions are getting your goat, she's in control. And you end up being the one who's miserable and hurt. Because it sure isn't hurting HER!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 1:13 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Oh my gods!  Did you loose him again? 

Misplaced Deity Sought By Christians

MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 5:24 PM on Apr. 7, 2010