How soon do you think I'll go into labor?

So I've been having prelabor symptoms for a week and a half.
Contractions here and there. Baby dropping a little bit here and there and now had dropped quite a bit more. Loose bowel movements. For the last two days I have been so tired/sleepy it is ridiculous. The last two days, as well as today so far, I have not had much of an appetite I guess you could say. I feel sort of hungry or thirsty but can't find anything to satisfy me.
My SO and I have been having sex pretty much everyday hoping to boost whatever is already going on :p
I've been having more back pain, different than usual. More of a dull ache rather than the sharp sciatica pain. Also a lot of hip pain. And today more so than the last week I've been feeling more pressure in my outer vag area
So when do YOU think I will go into active labor? This is a just for fun, curious question. Thanks! :)

AmandaI1021

Asked by AmandaI1021 at 10:11 AM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I don't know, I'm going through the same exact thing here. I'm ready to move on to the next stage here. My back and pelvis hurt so badly that I can hardly walk.

Good luck to you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• In 2 weeks!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Sounds like it could be soon :)
    nicoled02

Answer by nicoled02 at 3:02 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• it could be today, or in a few weeks. some women feel that way for weeks anyway! good luck :)
    Anonymous

• This is baby number three by the way
    AmandaI1021

Answer by AmandaI1021 at 3:40 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• if your not losing your plug, it maybe a while before you go into labor, (weeks) that was my experience but even losing my plug still took many days still before I was having my baby
    Imamom4sure

Answer by Imamom4sure at 9:52 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• how many weeks pregnant are you (I even did this a month before baby came)
    Imamom4sure

Answer by Imamom4sure at 9:53 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• 37 and a few days
    AmandaI1021

Answer by AmandaI1021 at 10:46 AM on Apr. 8, 2010