did you wear nicer clothes on Easter Sunday to Church than you do the rest of the year?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• We went to my recently deceased great grandma's house for Easter. We got together there every year, and we did it again one last time. My mom, me, and my daughter were the ONLY ones who bothered to wear dresses. I mean, I'm not even a frickin Christian and at least I showed respect for my dead granny and the holiday I don't even celebrate. Everyone else was wearing shorts and t-shirts. It just seemed a little disrespectful to me, I dunno. But I'm not going to let it bother me.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:40 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• we get dressier christmas and easter clothes for our kids. dh wore a tie to match the boys...i wore a dress. i wasn't dressed any different than usual. dd wore a pretty dress, fancier than usual...but she will be wearing to church again. i like to get as much wear as i can out of the dressier clothes :)
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:45 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• No. We were always taught to come as you are.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:54 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• i wore a dress and usually i wear a skirt or nice pants...but i wouldnt say it was nicer, just a style choice. in my mind i wasnt dressing nice for Easter or church, but the fact that winter is over. plus, its when i pull out my white shoes and nothing looks good w/ white shoes like a Easter dress haha.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:49 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• if i ever would go to church at all, no.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 1:15 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• nope I came as I am
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:24 PM on Apr. 7, 2010