Can you give praise and Glory to God for something in your life?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I do this on a daily basis, I have been so blessed and everyday I find something new to praise and thank him for.

Answer by older at 10:29 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• No, because everything I have and am is because of me, myself and I.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 10:37 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Nope. Everything i've had to overcome I've had to do on my own. That's the way it's always been and the way it always will be.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:47 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I really think if it weren't for the prayers of many people my son would not be here. He was expected to be in NICU for AT LEAST a month if not more, but was released in FIVE days and they could not explain how he got so good so fast. The moment he was born and the problem was discovered, my dad was on the phone calling the pastor to start the prayer chain and now my son is a happy healthy 3 month old and you would never believe by looking at him now, how sick and close to death he really was.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 11:17 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Nope, because everything I have and everything I am, I've accomplished on my own or with my husband.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:59 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Everything IIIIIII HAVE has been given to my by the glorious gift of God's love! If it weren't for his mercy and grace, I wouldn't be alive, nor would I be blessed EVERY DAY that I have an amazing DS and a wonderful DH! Nevermind the material things, they are not most important, but they are gifts from God nonetheless!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:10 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Yes I do every day for my kids.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:37 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Nope. Any money I have, I worked for it.  Any healing I have experienced, I had to take my own action to bring about.  Anything I have, like home and possessions, came to me thru my own effort.  Any peace I have came from ridding myself of superstition and fear.  And I don't believe in giving any deity credit for what I did for myself.

witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:41 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• some of these answers are so sad to me.... the unbelief!

I thank God for Him, for loving me, for being there for me, for taking care of me, and for helping me when I am weak and He is strong. He is my joy , my strength and my song!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:37 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• What's sad to ME Shan is people not giving themselves credit for their OWN accomplishments. Religion makes people think they are little and worthless and can do nothing by or for themselves- it makes a NEED for a god where there doesn't have to be one.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 2:08 PM on Apr. 7, 2010