Can you watch this and feel good knowing that it is carried out in our name and with our money?

How does seeing this make you feel?

Is targeting of children okay when we do it?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8603938.stm

for those who refuse to watch, closing your eyes does not change the reality of the situation.
for those who support these actions, your moral compass is way out of whack.
sick is sick

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• those active war spots our military is creating are there homes. we are invading their land killing innocent ppl. That's not right! And it even slightly blame the dead for being their in the first place is just sickening. How would we like it if someone on a with a Fed up agenda came to a US city and just started shooting ppl? And don't even say 911. our messed up military is killing civilians not terrorists. CHILDERN! Honestly I hope they get what's coming to them. We have no right to be there anymore.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I have seen it.

No wonder the military lied about what happened since they clearly violated the rules of engagement.

If it weren't for Wikileaks, this would be forever buried.

War is a racket and some are profiting big by this slaughter.

And yes, it IS sick.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Yes, it is sick but so is war.

Answer by older at 10:33 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I guess my moral compass is out of whack.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:37 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Meh...why walk/drive/bring kids into a actively warring spot where you know you could be shot?
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:47 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• It's war. No I wouldn't like it if it were my child, my brother, husband, father, etc. But unfortunately it is war. I have an uncle who lives with no legs and only one arm because he refused to fire on a 13 year old girl in Vietnam- but she didn't refuse to drop a grenade by him. Mistakes are made, on both sides, always. These are our troops, these are our brothers, husbands, fathers, etc - they will have this remorseful humanity to live with knowing their mistake took an innocent life. I'm not about to further the pain of a single American Soldier by judging him/her when I myself don't know that I wouldn't be capable of making a mistake myself. It's regrettable, unfortunate and sad, but it's war and our soldiers get it right way more often than they get it wrong. You only hear about the wrong, over and over and over. You never hear about the right.
    ItsNotSoBad

Answer by ItsNotSoBad at 11:23 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I agree with ItsNotSoBad.
    TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 11:46 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/04/07/military-raises-questions-credibility-leaked-iraq-shooting-video/

It's all in the editing.  I also don't trust anything that starts with "Wiki."

Civilians will be casualties as long as the enemy hides among them.  This has been one of the biggest problems our military has faced.

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:58 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Thanks FOX news..I figured such
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:24 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• This is just tragic.
    How can we claim the moral high ground here?
    We invaded them and are occupying their country.
    We need to bring the troops HOME and start worrying about investing HERE, not throwing away our children's future while filling the pockets of the military industrial complex.
    What right do we have?
    This is imperialism. We are spending ourselves into bankruptcy and murdering innocent people. SICK! No had to be leaked. wonder this
    Anonymous