How to get motivated....

I need to start walking everyday. I want to get our dog out for some exercise as well. I just can't seem to get motivated. Where do you find the motivation to get up and get moving? Need some help ladies... THANKS!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I have looked into motivational quotes! Post them around the house in places that you will see them! OR.... if you for example get on the computer first thing in the morning... tell yourself that you cant get on until you go for a walk! Eventually you will be so used to it and LOVE going for walks! Good luck!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 4:44 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Guess it depends on your situation.
    I try to make a list of reasons why I want to keep up on exercising-
    better health, more energy, all that should keep me going, but doesn't always.
    The one that keeps me motivated is preventing ever having to buy 2 seats on a airline! expensive and embarrassing! :)
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 11:31 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• just keep convincing yourself that you love to go for walks. and that you got togo out there and walk , or you'll be miserable for the rest of the day.:) hope I helped.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 8:23 AM on Apr. 8, 2010