? about turkey burger

so we have been trying to eat a little healthier so we have been using turkey burger instead of hamburger ... My Question is can turkey burger give you diarrhea i have noticed since we have been eating it one of my daughters and i have it but my hubby and other daughter dosent

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• We eat turkey burgers all the time...that's never happened to us...Maybe she has an intolerance to it?
    Melissa823

Answer by Melissa823 at 11:13 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• thank you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• It could be the meat or the fat content. We do ground beef, but we use 93 or 97 percent lean. Most turkey and chicken burgers are only 80-85 percent lean.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 1:20 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I don't know where twin_mommy buys her chicken and turkey but the ground turkey we use is either 93 or 99 percent lean. I buy it at wal-mart.

I've been using it for years and never had any issues with it at all.
    Anonymous

• I don't buy it, because all of the ground chicken and turkey that I have seen is so high in fat. I have seen it at Super target, Albertsons and various other grocers. Many don't even have the fat content on the ground turkey, like Costco.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 2:43 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• thanks ladies i bought this at walmart
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 2:53 PM on Apr. 7, 2010