Ideas on a REALLY FUN way to break good news??

My husband moved away from his home town, Houston, to find me (or so he says - how sweet, I know) anyway, we've recently decided that we are moving back to his home town. He was a life-long bachelor before we met and he is very close to his sister and his mom who live in Houston- they've just been so sweet about him being away but they've always hinted how much they miss him and how much it isn't fair that it took him THAT long to find a wife and they don't get to spend a lot of time with her (LOL me). They are coming for a visit next weekend and we want a REALLY FUN way of breaking the news - I'm already nervous about the visit and I'm drawing a complete blank. Help PLEASE???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Bake them a cake and put Houston or Bust on it.
    Anonymous

• Break what news? Are you pregnant? And if so then I think it would be neat if you made them shirts that say stuff like "Grandma to be" and give them the shirts right when they get there
    momluvsmiles

Answer by momluvsmiles at 10:52 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Maybe ask them to show you the best place to buy fresh produce (farmers maket) dmv office and all the stuff you have to do when you move...kinda let them figure it out on their own w/out telling them

Or give them a map to your new house...dont tell them where they are going til they get there. Then tell them the news.

Congrats and enjoy his family they sound great!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Apr. 7, 2010