Do you believe in the meaning of dreams?

If a mom saw in her dream her kissing other guy. Could this mean something related to her current relationship?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I do believe in the meanings of dreams. I dont think every dream has meaning but I do believe some do.

If I was smooching some other dude I would take it to mean I needed to pump up my relationship somehow. Jump my hubby's bones more often or something LOL.

I would take it to mean I felt a lack in that dept.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:56 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Was the guy someone she knows, used to date or be married to? If so, the kiss in the dream may mean they are searching for the passion they once had and that is lacking with their current husband/boyfriend. It could mean many things depending on the situation in the dream.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 11:00 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Dreams are never the obvious thing. If you dream that your bf is screwing someone else doesn't mean that he is cheating. There is alot of books that teaches people what the meanings of their dreams can be. Get one its worth the money.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:03 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Here is a dream dictionary. http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/k.htm Keep in mind you need to look up each piece, not just kissing if there are parts not in the description that are in your dream. Add it up and see if it fits.
    ..Red..

Answer by ..Red.. at 11:23 AM on Apr. 7, 2010